Do you have a busy litigation practice? Mediation is an effective way of addressing the ancillary issues that get in the way of what you do best. The following is just a representative list of issues that can be mediated, freeing you up to focus on advocacy of facts and law in your case:
- Use mediation to resolve disagreements among clients on the same side of the table.
- Use mediation to manage Discovery and even, in some cases, to agree on shared experts or factfinding procedures
- Use mediation to schedule and manage pretrial conferences
- Use mediation instead of motion hearings
- Use mediation to address ancillary client needs and thus keep costs lower
- Use mediation in settlement negotiations
- Use mediation to resolve attorney client conflict